Tenchi PBF   »    Rekrutacja    Generator    Punktacja    Spis treści    Mapa    Logowanie »    Rejestracja

Bleach: spoilery [PL]
 Rozpoczęty przez *Lorgan, 15-01-2009, 20:58
 Przesunięty przez Lorgan, 28-03-2016, 20:08

25 odpowiedzi w tym temacie
*Lorgan   #1 
Administrator
Exceeder

Poziom: Joutei
Stopień: Taichou
Chapter 341

Annie z bleachasylium.com napisał/a:
Bleach 341: The envy

Continues from the last chapter, a scene cuts to the dark hallway toward the five towers, Loli and Menoli were running up the stairs ignoring the noises coming from above the tower. In fact, it’s Loli who was yelling at Menoli who was looking afraid to hurry up. Menoli says they should leave Orihime alone and earned a slap from Loli.

“You heard what Aizen sama just said. This is our chance, the only chance we have to bring that bitch down!” Said an envious Loli who has a flashback of Orihime and continues her way to the tower.

A scene cuts to Ichigo and Ulquiorra. Ichigo was able to read all of Ulquiorra’s movements. Ulquiorra’s style doesn’t change despite using a sword. Once Ichigo had a chance, he grabbed Ulquiorra’s wrist and hit his chest. But it only results Ulquiorra to lose his balance and his shirt got cut showing a hollow hole and number 4 tattoo with a scratch on his chest.

“I couldn’t completely cut you. This hieiro is like steel.” Mused Ichigo but Ulquiorra ignored him.

“Anyway, I think I can read all of your movements now.”

Ichigo’s words caught Ulquiorra’s attention, “What?”

“When I first fought you I couldn’t read your movement at all. The attacks, defense, speed, reflect or even the direction, I could read none. It was like fighting with a machine or a stone.” Ichigo had flashback of when he lost to Ulquiorra then continued,

“For me to be able to read your movements is either because I am similar to the hollow or you are similar to the humans.”

At that moment Ulquiorra stabbed his sword on the ground and broke it into two (the ground not the sword).

“Me….similar to you human?” His eyes still showed no emotion contrary to his action earlier.

“Oh…just able to catch up a little must have made you feel good.” Then some sort of energy flowed from Ulquiorra and it made Ichigo froze. Ulquiorra then disappeared from from his position and appeared above Ichigo. He managed to dodge but once Ichigo touched the ground Ulquiorra appeared from behind and when he’s about to stab Ichigo a shield appeared between them and got destroyed right away.

Ulquiorra stood still ignoring Ichigo who is taking this opportunity to get away. He lowered his sword and turned back to where the shield came from.

Orihime stared right at Ulquiorra responding to his empty eyes with her determined ones.

Od następnego chaptera wszystkie spoilery również w polskiej wersji językowej!

Hit dirt, shake tree, split sky, part sea.

Poprawna polszczyzna | Wiedza dla ludu | Odpowiedź na Twoje pytanie

Profil PW Email WWW Skype

*Lorgan   #2 
Administrator
Exceeder

Chapter 342

spacecat z bleachasylium.com napisał/a:
Orihime is picked on by the two female arrancar (Loli and Menoli) her clothes are ripped.
Ichigo is going to help her but is stopped by Ulquiorra.
The wall behind Orihime suddenly crumbles and Yami appears.

fin.

edit: Yeah literally it means her clothes were ripped but that phrase implies she was being bullied in general. It's implied through the grammar. I was at work using my phone for internet so didn't have time to go into details.

Tłumaczenie:

Orihime zostaje zaczepiona przez dwa żeńskie arrancary (Loli i Menoli). Jej ubranie zostaje rozerwane. Ichigo próbuje jej pomóc, jednak zatrzymuje go Ulquiorra.
Niespodziewanie ściana za Orihime się zawala i pojawia się Yami.

*Lorgan   #3 
Administrator
Exceeder

Chapter 343

Gamma z bleachasylium.com napisał/a:
To put it simple,
Yammy's hand were recovered, now he participates in battle. He kills those who bully Orihime. When he about to aim Orihime, Ishida appeared and shot an arrow to Yammi's shoulder but his shoulder was too hard that the arrow couldn't go through. When Yammy turns back, Ishida already set a landmine and Yammy went boom (seems like the landmine was from Mayuri)

Tłumaczenie:

Najprościej pisząc: ręka Yamiego została wyleczona i teraz uczestniczy on w walce. Zabija arrancary znęcające się nad Orihime i namierza ją samą. Niespodziewanie pojawia się Ishida, który strzela w jego (Yamiego) ramię, jednak nie jest w stanie go przebić. Kiedy Yami się odwraca, Ishida zdążył już podłożyć minę, więc 10 Espada zostaje wysadzony (mina prawdopodobnie pochodzi od Mayuriego).

Obrazki:
1. http://i43.tinypic.com/2zya25g.jpg
2. http://i39.tinypic.com/254x9om.jpg
3. http://i42.tinypic.com/nx45g6.jpg
4. http://i39.tinypic.com/2md3z1f.jpg
5. http://i40.tinypic.com/2hdthtl.jpg
6. http://i40.tinypic.com/2ikxs3b.jpg

*Lorgan   #4 
Administrator
Exceeder

Chapter 344

Ann-chan z bleachasylium.com napisał/a:
Yammi comes out of the hole in the ground made by the explosion with his left hand.
By firing an arrow at the alcove on his side, Ishida apparently caused the upper floors to collapse (On the way there Ishida broke some support pillars on every floor)
Ichigo is surpised at Ishida's appearance and they talk.
Ichigo says he'll leave Inoue to Ishida and that he'll take on Ulquiorra by using his hollow mask.
Because the odds are against Ulquiorra, he escapes to above the Las Noches dome.
There, he says that Espada of #4 and above are not allowed to release under the dome.
Chapter ends with him chanting the release.
The release is "Lock".

Tłumaczenie:

Yami wynurza się z dziury powstałej po eksplozji, posługując się lewą ręką. Poprzez wystrzelenie strzały w boczną alkowę, Ishida spowodował zawał wyższych pięter (po drodze Ishida zniszczył kilka podtrzymujących filarów na każdym z pięter).
Ichigo jest zaskoczony pojawieniem się Ishidy i dochodzi do rozmowy.
Ichigo mówi, że zostawi Inoue pod opieką Ishidy i, że zmierzy się z Ulquiorrą zakładając maskę hollowa. Jako, że okoliczności są przeciwko Ulquiorze, ucieka on ponad kopułę Las Noches. Tam mówi, że członkowie Espady z numerami 4 i wyżej (czyt. niższymi), mają zakaz uwalniania mocy swoich Zanpakutou pod kopułą.
Chapter kończy się komendą wyzwalającą, która brzmi "Zamknij" (ewentualnie "zwiąż").

*Lorgan   #5 
Administrator
Exceeder

Chapter 345 "The Sloth"

Ulquiorra grows black wings. (murushierago) Murciélago (means bat in Spanish). The kanji means big demon with black wings.

After the wings grow he attacks Ichigo and Ichigo gets his mask broken a little.
The fighting goes back to Rukia, that Rudoban guy has an ability called caravelas that allows him to keep making new soilders endlessly.

Tłumaczenie:

Ulquiorze rosną czarne skrzydła. Release nosi nazwę Murciélago, a jej kanji oznacza dużego demona z czarnymi skrzydłami.

Jak tylko skrzydła kończą rosnąć, atakuje on Ichigo, rozwalając kawałek jego maski. Akcja przenosi się do Rukii. Rubodan ma zdolność zwaną "Caravelas", która pozwala mu w nieskończoność tworzyć nowych żołnierzy.

*Lorgan   #6 
Administrator
Exceeder

Chapter 346 "The Wrath"

Ann-chan z bleachasylium.com napisał/a:
Ichigo is all beaten up, even though he's using the Hollow Mask he can't keep up with Ulq's speed.
Ulq avoids Getsuga --> Ichigo takes it out again --> Ulq is undamaged, Ulq says "Human Level after all" and shoots a black Cero.
It's all Ichigo vs Ulq except for a scene where Ishida tells Hime that Ichigo will be alright.
The mask Ulq destroyed returned back to normal.

Tłumaczenie:

Ichigo jest cały poobijany. Nawet mimo tego, że używa maski hollowa, nie jest w stanie dogonić Ulquiorry.
Ulquiorra unika Getsugi :arrow: Ichigo używa jej po raz kolejny :arrow: Ulquiorra nie odności żadnych obrażeń, po czym mówi "ludzki poziom, mimo wszystko" i strzela czarnym Cero.
Cały chapter dotyczy walki Ichigo z Ulquiorrą, poza sceną, gdzie Ishida mówi Orihime, że z Ichigo wszystko będzie dobrze.
Maska, którą zniszczył Ulquiorra wróciła do normy.

Obrazki:
1. http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/8987/346ho3.jpg
2. http://img408.imageshack....05/34602io3.jpg

*Lorgan   #7 
Administrator
Exceeder

Chapter 347 "The Lust"

Danna z bleachasylium.com napisał/a:
Ichigo's mask got broken because of the black cero.
Inoue expressed her thought to Ishida that she wanted to go up there.
"I have shown you how big different our power are, so why do you still want to challenge me?"
Ulquiorra asked Ichigo, which he replied
No matter how our different our power are, I'll continue to fight you.
After he said that, Ulquiorra seems to decide to give him a lesson (j/k) Well, actually it said it seemed he will seriously go on Ichigo
Then, Ulquiorra transformed into another form. Fin~

Kyokugen z bleachasylium.com napisał/a:
[Bleach] Ichigo takes the Black Cero blast, a portion of his mask is broken.
Meanwhile down below with Orihime and Ishida, Orihime expresses that she'd like to go up and help.
Ulquiorra mentions a huge gap in power between himself and Ichigo, and that he'll show him just how large it is.
He says he'll clearly show just how different their levels are.
Ulquiorra states that he'll show him what he's like when he fights seriously.
Ulquiorra completes his transformation (hinting he wasn't through transforming before)

Tłumaczenie:

Z powodu czarnego Cero, część maski Ichigo została zniszczona. Inoue wyraziła Ishidzie chęć udania się ponad kopułę (Las Noches), żeby pomóc.
- "Pokazałem Ci, jak wielka dzieli nas różnica siły, więc dlaczego wciąż chcesz się ze mną mierzyć?"
Zapytał Ulquiorra Ichigo, na co ten drugi odpowiedział:
- "Nie ważne jaka różnica siły nas dzieli, będę z tobą walczył."
Po tych słowach, Ulquiorra zdecydował dać mu kolejną lekcję pokory - tym razem walcząc na poważnie. Chapter kończy się transformacją Ulquiorry w następną (ostateczną?) formę.

*Lorgan   #8 
Administrator
Exceeder

Po 2 tygodniowej przerwie spoilery powracają! :DD

Chapter 350

Danna z bleachasylium.com napisał/a:
He mumbles he is hearing a woman’s “what to do/what should I do”?
Then, it starts from a collection of pics.
Pics of awakening Kurosaki.
Then it finishs with that.
Somehow, this chapter has very little conversation.

On the pic:
Orihime : is that really Kurosaki-kun?
Ulquiorra: "That’s impossible… This is obviously a cero! It even fires away the black cero… Possibly this cannot be.. No matter how close he is to a hollow, a human is to fire a cero…"

Ulquiorra get caught by Ichigo and his left arm is torn off.

Tłumaczenie:

Mamrocze, że słyszy kobiecy głos "co robić? co robić?" Później zaczyna się od kolekcji obrazków pokazujących przebudzenie Kurosakiego. Dobiega ono końca. W całym chapterze wydaje się być mało dialogów.

Dialogi z obrazka:
Orihime : Czy to na prawdę Kurosaki-kun?
Ulquiorra: To niemożliwe... To oczywiste Cero! To nawet przebija Czarne Cero... To niemożliwe... Nie ważne, jak blisko bycia hollowem się znajduje, żeby człowiek wystrzelił Cero..?

Ulquiorra zostaje złapany przez Ichigo i jego lewa ręka zostaje oderwana.

Obrazki:
1. http://i39.tinypic.com/142amb9.jpg

*Lorgan   #9 
Administrator
Exceeder

Chapter 352 "The Lust 6"

The chapter starts with Rukia, Chad and Renji.
Yammy appears in front of them (falls from above). ()
He says "That four eyed bastard, I'm gonna kill him!"
The he goes to attack the three of them but suddenly they can all feel a huge reiatsu.
Rukia asks "Is that Ichigo's reiatsu?"

The scene changes.

We see Ulquiorra who still has his head, right side and lower half intact.
Ichigo tosses him away but then walks towards him intent on chopping up what is left.
Ishida stops him. "If you go any further you won't be human anymore, stop this Kurosaki."
Ichigo faces Ishida and then draws his sword before stabbing Ishida in the abdomen.
While Orihime is walking towards Ishida she can hear Ichigo talking.
"He..help...I will help." Ichigo mutters as if it's a mantra.
Orihime is astonished (it's like she is disappointed in herself because she came here to help and then just ended up relying on Kurosaki kun again).
She says "stop it Kurosaki kun" but Ichigo just moves towards Ishida. He is about to kill him with a cero from his horns however Ulquiorra who was meant to be dead helps Ishida by cutting off one of Ichigo's horns and folding the other (Ulquiorra's body is fixing itself little by little).
It ends with a big explosion over Ichigo's head.

sidetext: The last attack (the spoiler writer commented that maybe it means Ulquiorra used the last of his power to save Ishida, though this is just speculation).

Tłumaczenie:

Chapter zaczyna się z Rukią, Chadem i Renjim.
Yami pojawia się przed nimi (spada z góry).
Mówi: "Ten czterooki drań, zabiję go!"
Następnie zamierza zaatakować trójkę bohaterów, lecz nagle wszyscy odczuwają ogromne reiatsu.
Rukia pyta: "Czy to reiatsu Ichigo?"

Scena się zmienia.

Widzimy Ulquiorrę mającego głowę, prawą stronę i dolną połowę nienaruszone (prościej byłoby napisać, że nie ma lewej ręki i kawałka korpusu // przyp. tłum.).
Ichigo odrzuca go, lecz zaraz później podchodzi i chce pociąć to, co z niego zostało.
Zatrzymuje go Ishida. "Jeśli posuniesz się dalej przestaniesz być człowiekiem, przestań Kurosaki."
Ichigo staje naprzeciw Ishidy, następnie dobywa Zanpakutou zamierzając dźgnąć go w brzuch (nie jestem pewien, czy Ishida został dźgnięty, czy jeszcze nie // przyp. tłum.).
Orihime idąc w stronę Ichigo słyszy "Po...pomogę... ja pomogę..." Ichigo mruczy to niczym mantrę.
Orihime jest zdumiona (tak, jakby była zawiedziona tym, że przybyła tu pomóc, a znów polega na Kurosakim).
Mówi: "Przestań Kurosaki-kun' lecz Ichigo idzie w stronę Ishidy. Ma zamiar zabić go przy pomocy Cero ze swoich rogów, jednak uważany za martwego Ulquiorra pomaga Ishidzie obcinając jeden z rogów Ichigo i zginając drugi (ciało Ulquiorry powoli się regeneruje).
Całość kończy się wielką eksplozją ponad głową Ichigo.

*Lorgan   #10 
Administrator
Exceeder

Chapter 355

sheetz z bleachasylium.com napisał/a:
Halibel's resureccion is called Tiburon (kanji means "empress shark")
She becomes more exposed. Her right hand becomes integrated together with a swordlike object. The mask around her mouth is gone.
Before resurreccion she uses a technique called "Projectile Azul" (kanji means "blue sword gun")
Then it's Soi Fon who can't even make Barragan move one step using her attacks.
Oomaeda says they should lift their limits, but because this was an emergency they weren't given the seals and therefore their limits were already lifted.
Barragan takes a broadaxe from his seat.

Finally, roughly the right half of hitsugaya's body is sliced off. The end.

negativzero z bleachasylium.com napisał/a:
Halibel's zanpaktou is Tiburon

She becomes more exposed(Less clothes? ). Her right hand transforms and becomes sword-like. More of her mask near the mouth disappears.

Before releasing she uses a technique called "projectile azure(spelling?)"

Next scene shows Soi Fon, who is ubable to land an attack on Barragan

Omaeda suggests they have the limiting seal removed due to pressing circumstances in the real world however they already have the limiter removed.

Barragan takes out his Axe from the throne.

Final scene shows the right side of Hitsugaya being sliced off.

sheetz z bleachasylium.com napisał/a:
Since the title is in English, of course I forgot it!
Title page is in the real world: Shunsui and Stark
Barragan, Soi Fon and Oomaeda
Hitsugaya and Halibel

Kira: He looks up and mutters, "No way!"
Stark exchanges attacks with Shunsui, but he can only get Shunsui's hat.
Shunsui
Stark: You're good at avoiding my attacks without even removing your hat and clothes.
Sweat and blood trickle out from where Shunsui's hat is cut.
Scene changes
Barragan: My or my, even with both of you you aren't able to move me.
Soi Fon and Oomaeda are worn out..Barragan withdraws a tomahawk from his throne.
Barragan: Now, which one of you?
Oomaeda: Captain, isn't it about time?
Soi Fon: What?
Oomaeda: It's time for us to gather our strength and release the limit!
Barragan: There's still more? This out to be interesting!
Soi Fon: We've already released our limit...
Oomaeda: (reaction)
Scene changes
Hitsugaya vs Halibel
Halibel releases and turns into a shark lady.
Hitsugaya:
Halibel fires a cero.
Hitsugaya's cut in two from his right shoulder down to his legs.
We see blood flying out.
Halibel: It only took that for the shark to sink the ice dragon into the sea.
The end

Tłumaczenie:

Tytułowa strona przedstawia: Shunsui, Starka, Barragana, Soi Fon, Oomaedę, Hitsugaya i Halibel w świecie ludzi.

Kira: Patrzy w górę i mruczy "Niemożliwe"
Stark wymienia ataki z Shunsui, lecz udaje mu się jedynie dosięgnąć jego kapelusza.
Stark: Jesteś dobry w unikaniu moich ataków nawet bez zdejmowania kapelusza i ubrań.
Pot i krew kapią z miejsca, w którym kapelusz Shunsui został przecięty.

Zmiana sceny.

Barragan: Ojej, nawet we dwójkę nie jesteście w stanie mnie ruszyć.
Soi Fon i Oomaeda są wyczerpani. Barragan wydobywa tomahawk ze swojego tronu.
Barragan: Teraz, które z was?
Oomaeda: Kapitanie, czy nie nadszedł już czas?
Soi Fon: Co?
Oomaeda: Czas, żebyśmy zebrali całą naszą siłę i znieśli limity!
Barragan: Macie coś więcej? To może być interesujące!
Soi Fon: Już znieśliśmy nasze limity...
Oomaeda: (szok)

Zmiana sceny.

Hitsugaya vs Halibel
Halibel przemienia się w kobietę rekina i strzela Cero.
Hitsugaya zostaje przecięty w pół od prawego ramienia aż do nóg. Bryzga krew.
Halibel: Zaledwie to wystarczyło, żeby rekin zatopił w morzu lodowego smoka.
Koniec.

Odpowiedz  Dodaj temat do ulubionych

Strona wygenerowana w 0.12 sekundy. Zapytań do SQL: 14